Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ribbit - A New money making avenue

I wonder with the growing number of companies opening up their APIs for public use. Ribbit is one such nice avenue where you can sign up for a developer account, start creating some nice applications and make some money

How do I make money using the Ribbit API in my application?

There are several ways to monetize your application using Ribbit. One way is to integrate advertising around your application and offer free dialing or text SMS. Another is to build applications with voice for your clients.


They say it all.

All you have to do is 1. Signup for a Developer Account 2. Understand their API 3. Develop an Application and Publish it.

Guys I shall update this post with greater details after I get to explore some more on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here