Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 21, 2009

JimKarter - March 2008 Earnings: $61,343.62

I started looking at the various ways of earning money. One good source of earning money online is by advertising.

How it works
Blog publishers and website owners subscribe to advertising programs like Google Adsense, Kontera and display advertisements on their sites. When the visitors click on the ads being displayed, the publisher earns some $$$ (Cost-Per-Click).

How much I can earn
I also had the same question when I started researching on the ad revenue from various sources. After having done some basic analysis, I came to a conclusion that it could range widely. If you publish quality content, are regular and have a lot of visitors then you can estimate good revenues. On the dark side, if you are as lazy as me then don't expect any revenue from this program.

Now comes the talk about numbers. As I said, it ranges widely. I had seen people making <$1 per month to people like JimKarter making a huge money (as good as $60K per month or even more).

Thats true. I came across this guy who made $60K in March 2008 only from advertising revenues. Can you believe it !

He also published his various sources of revenues which appears below.



How do I subscribe to advertising programs
1. All you need to have is a blog or a website
2. Register for an advertising program like Google Adsense or Kontera
3. Copy and paste the JavaScript code they provide you on your blog or web page.

From what I read, Google Adsense isn't open for blogs on blogger.com so you have to have your own domain. Anyway for a beginner, it is worth experimenting with other ad revenue programs before Google Adsense.

What are you waiting for ? Go and start generating revenues ...It may take sometime to see some decent numbers. Don't get frustrated in the first few months when you see no income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here