Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Earn money from Photography

Amateur photographers pull up your socks to earn some money with your hobby. Adography has introduced a market place where you can sell your photographs. The companies that are looking for photographs post ads mentioning the requirements.

The details on how the model works can be found here.

Though it appears to me as a good model to reach out thousands of small and medium businesses (SMBs), in the current state of recession it might take sometime to gain the momentum. Once the market gets to the normal pace, I believe Adography should gain some good momentum.

For novice people like me who like clicking the camera, I think this is a good money earning source. I haven't started using their service yet but down the lane, I think I shall give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here